- UBCO researcher looks at food security during COVID-19Aug 5
- Free COVID-19 mental health service enters new phase in response to public needJul 27
- Community leadership, academic excellence and unwavering determination lead to prestigious Pushor Mitchell recognitionJun 17
- UBCO student, human rights activist wins Lieutenant Governor’s awardJun 16
- UBC Okanagan celebrates the class of 2020Jun 15
- Want to come up with a creative idea? Here’s how.Jun 12
See more news
In light of the evolving situation around Coronavirus (COVID-19), many events at UBC have been postponed, cancelled or moved online.
Under the current phase of BC’s Restart Plan, in-person UBC events with no more than 50 patrons in attendance are permitted — both indoors and outdoors — subject to specific UBC approvals and safety measures (effective July 1 to September 1, 2020).
Visit ubc.ca for information updates on COVID-19 and UBC’s response.
Our faculty and students pursue ideas that advance knowledge and improve lives.
Brigitte Le Normand, Associate Professor, History
Author, researcher and history professor Brigitte Le Normand is a champion of public humanities on the UBC Okanagan campus.
The Irving K. Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences offers both discipline-based and interdisciplinary undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Gender and Women’s Studies
Learn about the world and our place in it through a deeper understanding of sexuality, femininity, embodiment, and social justice.
Dedicated and supportive staff, accomplished faculty members, and a collection of high-caliber undergraduate, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
Featured FACULTY MEMBER
Lesley Lutes, Professor, Psychology
Dr. Lesley Lutes, Director of Clinical Training in the Department of Psychology has teamed up with fellow psychologists and nurses to support front-line workers during the COVID-19 crisis.