- Community leadership, academic excellence and unwavering determination lead to prestigious Pushor Mitchell recognitionJun 17
- UBCO student, human rights activist wins Lieutenant Governor’s awardJun 16
- UBC Okanagan celebrates the class of 2020Jun 15
- Want to come up with a creative idea? Here’s how.Jun 12
- UBCO researcher discusses the good, and bad, of living connectedJun 4
- From student to healthcare heroMay 5
See more news
Due to current conditions with the COVID-19 outbreak, UBC has cancelled all in-person on-campus and off-campus events until June 30, 2020, whether indoors or outdoors, that are organized by students, faculty and staff.
This is in accordance with a recommendation from Provincial Medical Health Officer Dr. Bonnie Henry, the BC Centre for Disease Control, and the Ministry of Health.
For information on how UBC continues to monitor the development of the situation, including resources, visit ubc.ca.
Our faculty and students pursue ideas that advance knowledge and improve lives.
Brigitte Le Normand, Associate Professor, History
Author, researcher and history professor Brigitte Le Normand is a champion of public humanities on the UBC Okanagan campus.
The Irving K. Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences offers both discipline-based and interdisciplinary undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Gender and Women’s Studies
Learn about the world and our place in it through a deeper understanding of sexuality, femininity, embodiment, and social justice.
Dedicated and supportive staff, accomplished faculty members, and a collection of high-caliber undergraduate, graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
Featured FACULTY MEMBER
Lesley Lutes, Professor, Psychology
Dr. Lesley Lutes, Director of Clinical Training in the Department of Psychology has teamed up with fellow psychologists and nurses to support front-line workers during the COVID-19 crisis.