Graduate Student Forms and Procedures
These faculty-wide forms are made available for the faculty and staff members of the Irving K. Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences. All faculty forms, when completed, are to be returned to the Associate Dean’s office (ASC 413).
- To submit a change of audit, please refer to the Change of Registration/Add or Drop Course form hosted on the College of Graduate Studies website.
- Directed Studies Form (For IGS directed studies, please contact the IGS program assistant for the correct form)
- Graduate Studies Late Withdrawal Request
- Interdisciplinary Graduate Studies – Individualized Program Comprehensive Exam Plan
- Prerequisite and Co-requisite Waiver Request Form
- Request for Aegrotat Standing
- Request for Standing Deferred
- Work Alone Protocol